Rewarding Positive Behaviour
The JSTC community firmly believes that rewards form an essential part of encouraging students to do their best in school. Currently there are a diverse range of rewards operating in school including the following:-
- Departmental postcards and letters sent to parents to celebrate excellent work and progress made by students.
- Reward events held in tutor time to celebrate good attendance.
- Reward assemblies including the awarding of vouchers for good work or attendance.
- Headteacher commendation awards and letters to celebrate outstanding work or effort.
- Annual Awards Evening including the awarding of trophies and vouchers to celebrate outstanding effort and achievement throughout the academic year in a range of subjects.